Friday 15 June 2018

Guilty Spark: What is it?


Hi everyone Chris here or you may know me as Masofdas on social media and gaming platforms.
I've recently got back into the Xbox scene after being out of it for a long time and the thing I've noticed more than anything is I can't find news.

If I want to find general gaming news I can go to the likes of IGN for PlayStation Push Square or Nintendo Life for umm Nintendo.

But for Xbox outside of Microsoft's own Xbox Wire, I can't find much. That I've decided to have a go myself on bringing you news be it Game with Gold, Gold Deals, Game Preview, New X Enhanced Titles or anything in between.

I won't be doing reviews as I do them already for Gintendo.co.uk and my good friend EofGizmo also does them for Xbox on his blog.

I hope you find this useful and let me know what you think and how I can improve and what content you would like.

Chris "masofdas" Pengilly

You can get Xbox Stuff here

No comments:

Post a Comment