Monday 6 August 2018

#Wargames Review

 https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/779420/header.jpg?t=1521142934

#Wargames is my first review on Guilty Spark and the main reason why I decided to do reviews on the site, as I've seen no reviews on this game.

I use the term game loosely when talking about interactive video series #Wargames and yes it is called that, from Her Story creator Sam Barlow.

Which was the main draw for me the connection to Her Story and why I paid my money for the title.

Much like Her Story, #Wargames is an FMV game unlike Her Story it isn't very good.
Image result for #wargames
I get what it's trying to do and that's to get you to make choices in how you react whilst face timing, the problem is unlike a Telltale game or even fellow FMV game The Late Shift (I recently played via Game Pass) you know when to make a choice and what it may even do, yet in #Wargames you really have no idea and honestly I could see someone playing from the start to finish without switching who you face time and getting an-okay acted 6 episode web series.

I appreciate #Wargames is trying to push the medium forward by doing something different along with having some more mature themes and they are the sort thing that now has a place in gaming like they do in TV and Film, just what's on offer isn't very good. 

https://www.appunwrapper.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/img_9616.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment