Monday 6 August 2018

Blog Update: Reviews are Coming


When I started this blog, my plan was to bring you news on Xbox as I found coming back into the Xbox scene I wasn't seeing all the goings on with the platform.

Since then I've brought you news such as when War Thunder would come to Xbox One, New One X Enhancements, the Dolby Vision update and that is the sort of thing I wanted to bring to you. 

That was my plan and nothing else, however, the site has been more popular then I thought it would be which has got me thinking should I really not be doing reviews on here. 

Now I don't play all my games on Xbox One and not all of them are available on the system, yet more I use my One X and the closer I get to 100,000 gamerscore along with keeping up with the goings in the world of Xbox the more likely it has become I will be playing Assassins Creed Odyssey, Battlefield V, Shadow of the Tomb Raider on my One X.

Am I going to review everything that comes out No! and do you want to hear what I've got to say on Assassins Creed Odyssey when they're hundreds of people covering it, I'd think not?

Yet the likes of Kentucky Route Zero, The Last Night, We Happy Few which might go under the radar elsewhere I will certainly look at reviewing when I do play. I hope you found this update useful and the same goes for any game I do a review for in the future, starting tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment